Guidance for schools
- Rules and responsibilities
- Guidance for schools
- Students and parents
- Case studies
Schools' guide to disability provisions
- Schools’ Guide to Disability Provisions (PDF)
- Advice to school counsellors, Year advisers, career advisers, STLA/support teachers and school staff responsible for submitting applications for disability provisions for the HSC examinations.
- Published 18 May 2011
How to apply for disability provisions
- How to apply for disability provisions for the HSC examinations (PDF)
- a one page flowchart explaining the process
- Published 17 December 2009
Frequently asked questions for schools
These are questions commonly asked by Support Teachers, Counsellors, Year Advisers, Head Teachers, Principals and other staff.
Online applications are available through Schools online
Rules and procedures
These pages provide information on specific provisions. The relevant page may be distributed to students, their parents, Presiding Officers, examination supervisors and Year 12 coordinators.
Disability provisions for school-based assessment tasks
Schools are responsible for determining and approving disability provisions for all school-based assessment tasks. The Board only determines disability provisions for the Higher School Certificate examinations.
Students and parents should be advised that there is no guarantee the Board will grant the same provisions as those given at school.