VET Curriculum Frameworks
- Industry Curriculum Frameworks
- Industry Curriculum Framework Status
- Exclusions applying to Industry Curriculum Frameworks
- Industry Curriculum Framework Course Numbers and HSC Examination Numbers
Industry Curriculum Frameworks
Industry Curriculum Framework documents contain the HSC VET courses to be delivered for the HSC by schools, TAFE NSW colleges and other Registered Training Organisations (RTOs) on behalf of schools or TAFE NSW colleges.
Industry Curriculum Framework Status
Exclusions applying to Industry Curriculum Frameworks
Exclusions are applied to HSC VET courses where there is significant overlap with other HSC courses.
|Industry Curriculum Framework||Exclusions with|
|Board Developed Courses||VET Board Endorsed Courses|
If a student is also entered in a VET Board Endorsed Course check the endorsed course description for possible exclusions.
|Information and Digital Technology||none|
|Metal and Engineering||Industrial Technology – Metals and Engineering Industries Focus Area
(students may study other focus areas in Industrial Technology)
|Tourism, Travel and Events||none|
Industry Curriculum Framework Course and HSC Examination Numbers
- Industry Curriculum Framework Course Numbers and HSC Examination Numbers – 2017
- Also available in PDF format
- Published February 2017
- Industry Curriculum Framework Course Numbers – Frequently asked questions
- Published 15 May 2009