Replacement examination results and certificates
Lost your HSC, School Certificate or RoSA certificate?
If you need a replacement copy of your exam results, simply print and complete the downloadable form on this page and post it, or bring it in person, to the Board of Studies, Teaching and Educational Standards NSW (BOSTES).
Application for replacement examination results and certificates Updated June 2016
What replacement certificates are available?
You can order a replacement of your:
- Higher School Certificate (1967 onwards)
- Tertiary Entrance Score (TES)/Tertiary Entrance Rank (TER) (1988–1996)
- School Certificate (1965–2011)
- Record of School Achievement (RoSA) (2012 onwards)
- Year 11 Preliminary Certificate (1988–2012)
- Leaving Certificate (1913–1966)
- Intermediate Certificate (1912–1966).
The downloadable application form includes full details of how to order replacement exam results and certificates.
BOSTES also provides a results validation service for employers if there are concerns with results presented in a job application. Contact the Replacement Certificate Team for further information.
Replacement Certificate Team contact
If you need any further assistance please contact:
Email: email@example.com or telephone (02) 9367 8111.