Essential Educational Resources for Australian Teachers and Students
This website holds the official version of documents produced by the Board of Studies NSW.
Copies of these documents that are found elsewhere on the internet might not be correct.
Learning through Languages
In June 2014 the Minister for Education, the Hon Adrian Piccoli MP, announced the proposed actions arising from the BOSTES Review of Languages Education in NSW.
Read the media release.
The proposed actions incorporate short, medium and long-term goals to address the complex demand and supply issues around languages education in NSW.
Visit the Learning through Languages page for more information.
Read the Learning through Languages: Proposals document.
HSC showcases and exhibitions
Don't miss the 2013 ARTEXPRESS, DesignTECH and InTECH exhibitions in regional and metropolitan New South Wales. Young Writers showcase will be launched later in the year.
Visit showcases and exhibitions for nominations and exhibition updates.
It is important to us that our website is easy for you (and all website visitors) to access and use effectively. Visit our accessibility page.
- NSW syllabuses for the Australian curriculum
- Program Builder
- School Registration (RANGS)
- Assessment Resource Centre (ARC)
- Assessment Certification Examination (ACE)
- HSC: All My Own Work
- BOS NSW News
- K–6 Educational Resources
- Aboriginal Education
- eBOS Online Services
- Schools Online (Administration)
- Students Online
- Markers Online
- VCS Online
- RTOs Online
- Authorities Online
- HSC Results Online
- BOS NSW Shop Online
- Schools Online
- Partner websites
- NSW HSC Online
- TES Australia
- Sydney Harbour Bridge
- Making Multicultural Australia
- Commemoration: Australia’s wartime heritage
- Gallipoli and the Anzacs
- Australia’s War 1939–1945
- The Kokoda Track
- Anzac Day
- Australia and the Vietnam War
- Australians on the Western Front 1914–1918
- Australian involvement in SE Asia Conflicts
- Teaching Heritage
- Australian Music Examinations Board NSW (AMEB NSW)
- Australasian Curriculum, Assessment and Certification Authorities (ACACA)
- Teacher Housing Authority (THA)
- Aboriginal Education Consultative Group (AECG)
- BOS NSW Web directory
- Links to Educational sites
- Secure Zone